Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem - 22

2018 Crime Stats: 301 ? Murders 1 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Fri, 20th July, 2018 - 8:22 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JoePublic - 22nd Sep, 2015 - 11:17pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: George

Title: crime in T&T

Comments: With the latest sudden surge in random killings and no arrest by the police as yet, it is my opinion that the police are now fully aware of the dangers that are lurking on the streets of our towns and villages and are trying to keep out of the way of the multitude of loose killers about. I personally don't blame them ,since there is really not enough officers available to deal with the widespread and galloping trend of these sudden murder sprees. They certainly should continue to avoid ending upon a slab in the mortuary .This is of course,until the police manning levels are vastly increase to give them some sense of security.
Written by: JoePublic - 22nd Sep, 2015 - 6:52pm Trinidad Safety Reply

Title: crime in T&T

Comments: With the latest sudden surge in random killings and no arrest by the police as yet, it is my opinion that the police are now fully aware of the dangers that are lurking on the streets of our towns and villages and are trying to keep out of the way of the multitude of loose killers about. I personally don't blame them ,since there is really not enough officers available to deal with the widespread and galloping trend of these sudden murder sprees. They certainly should continue to avoid ending upon a slab in the mortuary .This is of course,until the police manning levels are vastly increase to give them some sense of security.
Written by: JoePublic - 19th Sep, 2015 - 11:20am Trinidad Safety Reply

Title: Police Poblem here

Comments: Having now come up with the figures that show that we have a large brigade of killers running lose on this island. It is obvious that it is now an monumental task to catch many of this rogues without having a massive increase in the manning level of the local police. Even in a well developed large nation having such a ratio of murderers per million citizens it will be an impossible task to gain any advantage in controlling the steady flow of killings annually without addition manpower.
Written by: Maharaj - 17th Sep, 2015 - 11:16am Trinidad Safety Reply
Things haven't changed there has it. As always there is a lack of honesty in what politicians say they will do. They always put crime as the number one thing on the agenda and yet they can never fulfill the most basic aspects of crime solutions and that is why there is so much crime in the country.
Written by: JoePublic - 17th Sep, 2015 - 10:23am Trinidad Safety Reply

Title: Crime stats

Comments: According to Chief Justice Ivor Archie we have 514 murders awaiting trial in our prisons. Ok, Let us look at the possible true state of the situation here. Between 2002 and the end of 2009 during the PNM reign we had according to the police stats 2868 murders. At the end of 2010 we had another 485 murders this was followed during the reign of the PP by another 1835 murders making a grand total from 2002 to 7th September 2015 4703 murders. Now lets assume that each murderer committed 2 murders in that period that would mean there were around 2,351 murderers on this island. During the whole of that period. Now subtract the 514 murderers awaiting trial that leaves 1835 murderers unaccounted for so far. However, we must deduct those convicted murderers imprisoned ,which is estimated at around 200.This figure does not include those murderers who may have died since being sentenced. (The estimated figure of 200 is a while guess, as there are no figures available on the net on in the police stats to show this at present). Well I can't find any. Now take this 200 away from 1835. On completing the calculation this would mean we probably have on the loose around 1635 or MORE murderers on this island bearing in mind in my calculation I ALLOWED a ratio of 2 murders per killer. This reflects the hidden treat to the citizens living on this island something the Chief justice, the police and the citizens should comprehend. ANY COMMENTS?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem - 22 - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2018
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits

This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.