Aleem Ali Murdered

2017 Crime Stats: 390 ? Murders 7 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Thu, 19th October, 2017 - 6:03 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Aleem Ali Murdered. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: Pandora - 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:54pm Trinidad Safety Reply
This is terrible! They are accusing a security officer for this murder. I am not at all pleased with how the Education system runs in Trinidad and Tobago, the kind of children that go to certain schools and even the people working in the school system, that's why I think homeschooling should be the choice.

This boy was only 14 years old and was chopped to death, what a terrible way to die. I think the investigations should also turn to his school mates, in Junior Secondary Schools children go to school with knives and they get into heated arguments quite often.
Written by: News - 30th Mar, 2007 - 2:18am TT Crime Reply
Aleem Ali

The body of a 14-year-old student was found chopped and burnt in a forest on Wednesday afternoon.

Aleem Ali, of Cane Farm Road, Arouca, was reported missing by his uncle Ahazad Ali on Monday afternoon after the teenager failed to return home from school.
Ref. Www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161123065

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Aleem Ali Murdered - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits