Rennie Mohammed Kidnap Victim

2017 Crime Stats: 466 ? Murders 7 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Tue, 12th December, 2017 - 5:57 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Rennie Mohammed Kidnap Victim. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JoePublic - 20th Jan, 2008 - 11:59am Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: NY observer

Comments: I agree with super....why should the victim have to id anyone, when the cops caught one red-handed retrieving the money. That's ridiculous. All they had to do was pressure him and he would sing like a pecoplat! Lock up everybody... case closed.
Written by: Pandora - 31st Mar, 2007 - 12:23am Trinidad Safety Reply
I don't understand, why he should identify them when the police caught one of the kidnappers in the act!
Written by: jeremy - 30th Mar, 2007 - 9:50pm Trinidad Safety Reply
I believe that the men were set free because Rennie could not identify them. He was blindfolded throughout the ordeal and the driver, who he saw and who is the apparent ringleader, was never caught. Legally, the police cannot detain the men for more than 72 hours so by or wednesday they were free to go.
So now the family if living in fear of a reprisal action from them.
The police had the criminals and still can do nothing about them..Isn't that a tragic state of affairs?
Written by: Pandora - 29th Mar, 2007 - 11:03am Trinidad Safety Reply
QUOTE (paintingblue @ 28-Mar 07, 9:50 PM)
If these men are set free I think kidnappings are going to get a lot worse.

One out of four crimes is resolved in Trinidad, can it get worst than this?

I knew Rennie's kidnappers would be set free, this is a Banana Republic. The wisest thing for Rennie to do (after these men are walking free to attack another citizen) is to go away. He cannot feel and should not feel safe after the persons who kidnapped him are walking in the same streets than ours.
Written by: paintingblue - 29th Mar, 2007 - 1:50am Trinidad Safety Reply
I do not understand if they caught one in the act why not charge him and start working on the others.
If these men are set free I think kidnappings are going to get a lot worse.
Paintingblue
Pages: 1 2 3 4...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Rennie Mohammed Kidnap Victim - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits