Guard Raped And Robbed At Primary School

2017 Crime Stats: 390 ? Murders 7 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Thu, 19th October, 2017 - 6:12 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Guard Raped And Robbed At Primary School. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: Doubles - 25th May, 2013 - 7:18pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Gregory I don't know if the military as security officers in schools is a good option. Just have men instead of women and I think things will be okay although we know how the crime situation is in the country.
Written by: JoePublic - 12th May, 2013 - 11:50am Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: Gregory

Title: school security

Comments: I did not know that things were that bad in the schools but if so be the case then let them put the military in the schools.
Written by: Mucurapo - 27th Apr, 2013 - 6:52pm Trinidad Safety Reply
How come this school has a female security guard in the middle of the night? They usually have men for those sort of jobs that's pure madness.
Written by: Rasta - 27th Apr, 2013 - 1:40pm Trinidad Crime Reply
Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Guard raped, robbed at primary school

international QUOTE
A FEMALE security guard at a primary school in south Trindiad was raped and robbed at gunpoint Friday.

Within hours of the crime, a suspect was held by police officers of the San Fernando CID. Police said the 33-year-old victim was on duty around 1.30 a.m. When a lone gunman entered the school's security booth where the woman was seated and announced a hold-up.

The suspect, wearing dark clothing and a bandana across his face, stole her cell phone valued $800 and $320, before the sexual assault. The suspect then ran off. Source 1

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Guard Raped And Robbed At Primary School - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits