Prisons in Trinidad & Tobago - 5

2017 Crime Stats: 240 ? Murders 0 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Thu, 22nd June, 2017 - 4:33 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Prisons in Trinidad & Tobago. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JB - 20th Apr, 2007 - 6:29pm TT Crime Reply
The latest on the news is that they are going to be building more prisons to cope with the rising population of criminals. It is ashame to live in a society where criminality grows at a faster rate than the population at large which is on the decline.
Written by: Pandora - 13th Dec, 2004 - 12:51am Trinidad Safety Reply
I heard that the conditions are really, really bad. Even though I do not think it should look like the Hilton Hotel, basic needs must be provided!
Written by: Rasta - 3rd Nov, 2004 - 9:24pm Trinidad Crime Reply
In the Express today, pg. 3 is one story about a prisoner who is suing the State over the very poor conditions within the prison. He actually recalls having to stuff his mouth, ears, and nose with newspaper just to stop cockroaches from entering his body while he sleeps. What do you think about the prison conditions in Trinidad & Tobago? Have you ever been inside of a prison locally?
Written by: JB - 27th May, 2003 - 7:29am TT Crime Reply
What the Chief of the Prisons in Trinidad say about it? 'To give them cigarrets is morally wrong'  I'm wonder if he thinks that getting AIDS through homosexual sexual relations is NOT morally wrong?

Obviously, many think like this, but do not weigh homosexuality because it is a touchy subject.

They're overcrowded

I understand it is up to 10 in a cell with one toilet in the middle of the cell! I do not know if that is true, but that is ridiculous.
Written by: Pandora - 16th May, 2003 - 5:28pm Trinidad Safety Reply
international QUOTE
What do you think about the prison system in T&T?

The prison system in Trinidad and Tobago is TERRIBLE. They're overcrowded, they don't have any special serious programs for rehabilitation for the prisoners, there are guards who have AIDS! And not to mention the high percentage of AIDS between the prisoners related to homosexuality. One of the reasons? They're not allowed to smoke, so most of them prostitute themselves for a cigarette...the end? They get AIDS. What the Chief of the Prisons in Trinidad say about it? 'To give them cigarettes is morally wrong'. I'm wonder if he thinks that getting AIDS through homosexual sexual relations is NOT morally wrong? :smile.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Prisons in Trinidad & Tobago - 5 - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

T&T Highlights

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By JoePublic 4.3 Days Ago
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6.2 Days Ago
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By JoePublic 1 Week Ago
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Joe Public 21st May, 2017 - 7:57am
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By JoePublic 15th May, 2017 - 5:22am
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:48pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By RayTT 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 1st Oct, 2016 - 11:25am
Mental Health In Trinidad: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Felipe 28th Aug, 2016 - 2:17pm
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By JoePublic 29th Jul, 2016 - 12:26pm