Bandits Break In Home During Curfew

2017 Crime Stats: 390 ? Murders 7 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Thu, 19th October, 2017 - 5:53 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Bandits Break In Home During Curfew. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JoePublic - 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:39pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: Officer

Comments: I'm very sorry about this family as well but the police is trying their very best to keep all citizens safe. They're working overtime and risking their own lives to protect the nation.
Written by: Doubles - 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:34pm Trinidad Safety Reply
I understand what you're saying Officer eh but that's not going to help this family in Diego that was brutally attacked. We want accountability after all we're in SOE, the police should have caught these guys in no time
Written by: JoePublic - 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:29pm Trinidad Safety Reply

Comments: What I mean is simple. Stop judging the police and let the people do their work! We're already under a lot of scrutiny. The TTPS need the support of all citizens as they engage in one of the most difficult times Trinidad has ever lived.
Written by: Caribs78 - 24th Aug, 2011 - 2:36pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Officer I'm really not sure what you mean by let the officers do their work. I thought that's what we're doing when we're all lock inside our own homes so the police can do their work. rolleyes.gif
Written by: JoePublic - 24th Aug, 2011 - 2:10pm Trinidad Safety Reply

Comments: The police is trying their very best to work during this limited state of emergency. I know a lot of our citizens may not be happy with the police work, however I would kindly ask them to give them a chance and let them do their work.
Pages: 1 2 3...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Bandits Break In Home During Curfew - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits