Carrera Convict Prison

2017 Crime Stats: 390 ? Murders 7 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Wed, 18th October, 2017 - 11:07 am GMT Available Pages below buttons for Carrera Convict Prison. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JoePublic - 5th Dec, 2015 - 11:19am Trinidad Safety Reply

Name: Mark

Title: Carrera the truth

Comments: Carrera is not what your media makes it out to be. Its walls hide the secrets that only inmates know to well. As a former inmate I can tell you how the system works inside. 96 break out POS was my first hand account of what goes on behind bars what happens when recaptured hanging of Dole Chadie. Then came my transfer to Carrera prison. A new kind of world so feel free to ask me about this prison its guards its services and its criminal activities from within. Its life style.
Written by: JB - 25th Feb, 2011 - 12:53am TT Crime Reply
You need to contact the Carrera Convict Prison directly, this is not a communications hub for relatives of inmates at Carrera Convict Prison.
Written by: JoePublic - 25th Feb, 2011 - 12:52am Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: Savie

Comments: I would like to get in contact with my cousin [..] I think he works in the kitchen as a chef please help me 2 contact him, he is at the Carrera prison.
Written by: JB - 29th Jul, 2010 - 11:05pm TT Crime Reply
TV6 reported that he was shot by police after he allegedly pulled out a cutlass and tried to attack them.
Written by: Pandora - 7th Jul, 2010 - 12:28am Trinidad Safety Reply
The one needed to be caught is Andy Downey. I hope they catch him soon for the safety of all citizens.
Pages: 1 2...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Carrera Convict Prison - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits