Vanessa Nandlal Kidnapped Victim

2017 Crime Stats: 360 ? Murders 6 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Sun, 24th September, 2017 - 10:22 am GMT Available Pages below buttons for Vanessa Nandlal Kidnapped Victim. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: Geenie - 30th Jun, 2008 - 1:47am Trinidad Safety Reply
When I was thirteen years old, I remember looking forward to summer holidays to play football, cricket, go roller skating, (yeah Geenie was a bit of a tomboy!) swimming, staying awake late at night to watch "Movie Night" or enjoying slumber parties. These days, teenagers are becoming greedier and more materialistic. Gone are the days when teens or kids get together to play, go to the movies or even do something to educate their minds. The latest is trying to extort money from their own parents. This is very disturbing on so many levels. I suppose one could argue that crime affects all of us. Even the kids too! But it is a very sad day for children to be emulating adult crime. Instead of taking full advantage of their free time at home, this is what they will resort to, feigning a kidnapping? I hope the police and the legal system punish them like adults without taking the girl's age into consideration. They want to behave like adults, like them face the consequences of their actions like adults. Trinidad is becoming a miniature version of hell on earth!
Written by: KNtoran - 16th Jun, 2008 - 2:17pm Trinidad Safety Reply
I wonder how many others are doing a fake kidnapping to get money out of people. I am glad the police charged them all with this. I hope the police get more active soon.
Written by: Pandora - 16th Jun, 2008 - 2:06pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Shame on her and all those involved in this fake kidnapping! I am very glad the police charged ALL of them, this is absolutely unacceptable taking into consideration there is a boy out there who has been kidnapping and probably is a real case.

Three schoolgirls and two men have been charged in connection with the "kidnapping" of 13-year-old Vanessa Nandlal,who spent two days at an Enterprise house before police found her last week.

The five have been charged with the wasteful employment of police time, and with demanding money by menace.

One of the men was charged with having sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of 16 and with grievous sexual assault.

Nandlal, the daughter of a shoe store clerk, went missing last Tuesday evening while on her way to a parlour near her apartment at Clarke Road near the Uriah Butler Highway.

Hours later, said her brother Richard Nandlal, a call came to the family that kidnappers were holding Vanessa and she would be harmed if they reported it to the police. A ransom of $500,000 was demanded and the family said they did not have the means to pay, begging that Vanessa be freed. Anti-Kidnapping Squad officers were called in.

Last Thursday afternoon, Vanessa, a second form pupil of the Carapihaima Senior Comprehensive School, was found in a house at Enterprise with a 13-year-old boy....
Written by: News - 12th Jun, 2008 - 11:50am TT Crime Reply
Vanessa Nandlal

Kidnappers snatched another young victim Tuesday night-13-year-old Vanessa Nandlal, the daughter of a single mother working at a shoe store in Chaguanas. A $500,000 ransom was demanded for Vanessa, the third young person to be taken by criminals who are threatening to reverse the only recent success of the Police Service -crippling the kidnap business.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161337820

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Vanessa Nandlal Kidnapped Victim - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

T&T Highlights

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By JoePublic 3.8 Days Ago
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 4 Days Ago
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By Westmoorings 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:13pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By News 12th Aug, 2017 - 6:34pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 12th Jul, 2017 - 10:03pm
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By Extra! 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:43pm
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By RayTT 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 1st Oct, 2016 - 11:25am
Mental Health In Trinidad: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Felipe 28th Aug, 2016 - 2:17pm
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By JoePublic 29th Jul, 2016 - 12:26pm