2018 Crime Stats: 119 ? Murders 0 Kidnappings (Ransom)

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Sat, 17th March, 2018 - 6:39 am GMT Available Pages below buttons for Feedback. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JoePublic - 24th Jan, 2018 - 4:46pm Trinidad Safety Reply

Name: Clive

Title: Police false stats.

Comments: Whenever the figure is close to the hundredth mark there can be 5 or six murders but the figure would only increase by 1 or 2, in addition at the government morgues and private funeral agencies there are murdered bodies that have not been identified, for years so that those figures are not added.
Written by: JoePublic - 17th Jan, 2018 - 1:03pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: hermitt

Title: Visualizing crime in Trinidad & Tobago

Comments: Hello, Recently I was experimenting with visualizing data in Trinidad & Tobago and I came across a document from 2016, which listed every murder across Trinidad & Tobago. From the document I was able to generate an interactive map; where each marker represents the location of a murder in Trinidad & Tobago and displays some information about the crime. Unfortunately there was only one document for that one year. I'm hoping to find more documents, or sources of data I could continue plotting. Anyone interested in more information can read my blog post about the project. There's some images of the maps, the link to the interactive map is at the very bottom. I added the link to the blog post in the optional: Source 4x Thanks.
Written by: JB - 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:40am TT Crime Reply
Sorry, we do not have access for that period. Only what is on the site going forward. You can try the TTPS for more info.
Written by: JoePublic - 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:39am Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: Mark

Title: Murder statistics

Comments: hello I am looking for murder stats in T&T between 1985 - 1990, Can you assist me please?
Written by: JoePublic - 29th Oct, 2017 - 1:13pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: George

Title: Murder Stats

Comments: I think it has now become difficult to report murders stats as often as one would like on this website .This is because there are now so many bodies being found lying around it has become difficult to tell whether they were murdered committed suicide or otherwise. The process of identifying the cause of death is taking longer than usual because they have a backlog of corpses in the morgue waiting assessment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Search via our Community for: Feedback - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2018
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits