Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

2017 Crime Stats: 390 ? Murders 7 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Mon, 16th October, 2017 - 9:53 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JB - 1st Jun, 2016 - 11:09pm TT Crime Reply
The Vindra NaipaulCoolman murder case has come to dull end, at least for now. Many of those held for the murder (10 years) were released while 5 are set for re-trial. Is justice being served?
Written by: JB - 9th Dec, 2015 - 11:10pm TT Crime Reply
This case is still dragging along. The latest updated by TV6 News is that one of the accused has turned as a state witness.
Written by: JB - 6th Nov, 2014 - 11:06pm TT Crime Reply
On TV6 News it was reported that before Mrs. Naipaul Coolman died she was raped by at least one of the captors. That same captor later chopped her body into parts to be hidden. It was also revealed that she was accidentally shot initially (Chest and draw) and she later died from her wounds.
Written by: LydiaTT - 17th Apr, 2014 - 8:16pm Trinidad Safety Reply
I'm sorry but what I'm reading in the newspapers troubles me. So Mr. Coolman, sees his wife being kidnapped by an armed man, observes the whole situation from away and it doesn't call the authorities right away? I mean I could understand that going after a gunman is a suicide mission as he puts it but not call 999 but call instead the anti-kidnapping unit? Bizarre! I don't know what it is but something is fishy here!
Written by: JB - 3rd Apr, 2014 - 11:08pm TT Crime Reply
As the case continues, TV6 reported that Mr. Coolman stated that while Mrs. Coolman was being kidnapped outside for the space of more than 5 minutes that he did not call 999 but instead tried to get a number for a police friend. He also did nothing to help his wife outside the house while he was inside the house.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits