Trinidad & Tobago Seniors & Aging Citizens

2017 Crime Stats: 390 ? Murders 7 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Thu, 19th October, 2017 - 4:30 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for Trinidad & Tobago Seniors & Aging Citizens. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: JoePublic - 22nd Feb, 2016 - 4:54pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: George

Title: AGE CONCERNED

Comments: Looking after the elderly when the reach a certain age and especially if they are relatives is a universal problem and a full time job. Governments usually provide of financial home help in most developed nation .Placing them in an old people hone is like taking a chance in a lucky dip draw. Today it has become very difficult to find caring and compassionate carers.Many work in this industry ,because the salaries are above the norm. Some have little experience in this field of work, and there have been many reports of the elderly being mistreated in these some of these establishments. The long and short of it is to take on the full caring yourself. On the other hand if you could afford IT find a reputable care home as either full time or part time accommodation. You could of course share the responsibility among the family.
Written by: JB - 22nd Feb, 2016 - 3:29pm TT Crime Reply
Sounds like your mother has dementia. Options are old age homes managed by the government / private. If you do not want her placed in a home then you may want to take her back to your home where you can monitor her, however it is no easy chore as I've experienced that too and it is like watching a toddler in the form of an adult - a full-time job.
Written by: Comment - 22nd Feb, 2016 - 3:27pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Name: Athanasia

Comments: I need some advice for my mom she is not sleeping she is forgetting and she wants to walk out of her house at all hours were can I go to ask for help for her and me I don't want to put her in any of those places if you can respond.
Written by: Pandora - 26th Oct, 2015 - 8:01pm Trinidad Safety Reply
We have some awful monsters among us and no one seems to take seriously or care enough for the abused. It is so disgusting, I have no words to describe the feeling of frustration.
Written by: JB - 23rd Oct, 2015 - 10:25pm TT Crime Reply
On TV6 Beyond the Tape there was a short video clip showing the nurse behind the above Post being taken by police for questioning at the St. James Police Station.
Pages: 1 2...

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

Trinidad & Tobago Seniors & Aging Citizens - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits