The Taylor Twins - Vehicular Accident

2018 Crime Stats: 301 ? Murders 1 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Fri, 20th July, 2018 - 8:37 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for The Taylor Twins - Vehicular Accident. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: Politico - 24th Jun, 2013 - 4:56pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Big people with child-like brains seated behind a weapon is a terrible thing. Trinis don't realise that driving is a privilege and not a right.
Written by: BabyTrini - 19th Jun, 2013 - 2:58am Trinidad Safety Reply
The way that car was wedged between the bridge was amazing to see, not in a good way but I mean the driver must have been flying! My sympathies with the families and friends of the Taylor twins.
Written by: LydiaTT - 18th Jun, 2013 - 9:47pm Trinidad Safety Reply
Was he drunk David? I didn't hear anything on the news that indicate he was intoxicated. Do you have any sources that you can provide?
Written by: JoePublic - 12th Jun, 2013 - 12:10am Trinidad Safety Reply
The Taylor Twins - Vehicular Accident

Name: David

Title: The Taylor twins - vehicular homicide

Comments: The driver of the vehicle who [allegedly] committed vehicular homicide at 4:00 am on Sunday should be charged with 2nd degree murder. It is time that Trinidad got a little tougher on all the drunk drivers.

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

The Taylor Twins - Vehicular Accident - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2018
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits

This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.