School Children That Kill

2017 Crime Stats: 198 ? Murders 0 Kidnappings (Ransom)

Share:

<< Home Forum Index Add Your Comment

Trinidad & Tobago Crime Forum

Thu, 25th May, 2017 - 2:31 pm GMT Available Pages below buttons for School Children That Kill. Use the "Add Comment" button above to give your view. You do not need to register.
Sponsored Links:

Written by: Geenie - 15th Jun, 2007 - 3:50am Trinidad Safety Reply
I think the media plays an integral role in promoting all the violence in schools these days. Parents are oblivious to what their children are watching on cable or when they go out with friends. Or in some cases, it is the parents who are allowing their children to view movies with questionable content, without considering the negative impact that the swearing and violence, could have on their impressionable minds. The children may interpret this swearing and violence as daring, exciting, easy and acceptable behaviour, that is worth mimicking. With this in mind, they choose to emulate what they see and incorporate it into their own lives, without regarding the consequences of their actions. Parents have also lost touch with their children by not spending quality time with them. School children are also subjected to domestic violence at home and most of the time, this affects them psychologically as they are powerless to do anything about it.
Written by: Pandora - 22nd Feb, 2003 - 2:33pm Trinidad Safety Reply
I am an: Argentinian

Well, this is a phenomenon that it's occuring a lot in Trinidad, not only in Carnival time. I have asked to some trinis if they can see how violent high school children are here, some they don't seem to even notice it but I do, everytime I go out with my son to the park or to buy something, I always see school kids getting into fights, let me mention two things: most of them are GIRLS! yes girls, and the second thing is they carry weapons! yes, knives!. This is a situation out of control, hope the parents of these children can be accountable for it, the school system maybe responsible too but everything starts at HOME.
Written by: JB - 22nd Feb, 2003 - 12:08am TT Crime Reply
I am a: Trinidadian

Can you believe the school children of today? In fete during the middle of the day? Beating up police officers, taking their firearms, cussing, being wreckles and idle.

These Carnival fetes seem to promote so much viloence. They teach nothing to our youth who need an example. Society is poluted by the illusionary need for vice. I pray it will come to a stop.

Select any page number button above to see more crime topics.
Sponsor Ads:

Crime affects all of us. Add your comments without registering.
Other T&T Topics

Share:

Search via our Community for:

School Children That Kill - TT Crime Coded by: BGID®  |  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2006-2017
Disclaimer  |  Privacy  |  Report Errors / Contact  |  Credits

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

T&T Highlights

How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 1.2 Day(s) Ago
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By JoePublic 2.2 Days Ago
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Joe Public 4.3 Days Ago
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By JoePublic 1 Week Ago
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By JoePublic 1 Week Ago
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:48pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By RayTT 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 1st Oct, 2016 - 11:25am
Mental Health In Trinidad: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Felipe 28th Aug, 2016 - 2:17pm
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By JoePublic 29th Jul, 2016 - 12:26pm